Everyone talks about the weather..

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
PLX
Executive

Everyone talks about the weather..

Post by PLX »

..but no one does anything about it.

We have had the most bizarre weather here in central Tejas for the past two months. :shock:

Record amounts of rain, along with record low temps.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Re: Everyone talks about the weather..

Post by WGAFISHOME »

PLX wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:48 am ..but no one does anything about it.

We have had the most bizarre weather here in central Tejas for the past two months. :shock:

Record amounts of rain, along with record low temps.
Yep, it's Trump's fault just like the cows farting is his fault & refugees in 3rd world countries are all HIS fault too.

Kind Regards,
Nancy Pelosi (aka: Mafia Queen)
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Wacky weather is an indication of an upcoming ice age (which doesn't mean snow year round, but temperatures that will be below normal). Funny how hot weather means global warming, but colder than usual either is dismissed or "part of global warming." Let's ignore the fact that moisture in the air is a true indicator of heat and not CO2.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Yup. The most-powerful greenhouse gas by orders of magnitude is water vapour.

Cloudy / overcast evening = higher overnight low
Clear evening = much-lower overnight low
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Monkey Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:11 pm Yup. The most-powerful greenhouse gas by orders of magnitude is water vapour.

Cloudy / overcast evening = higher overnight low
Clear evening = much-lower overnight low
It's a bit early for you fella, it's 4:17am where you are as I write. You ever go to bed MM?

How's lockdown after that cunt Andrews is doing his usual BS spin?
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

How is it? It's life in the DPRV, brother. Looks like the DPRK - all grey 'n' pasty 'n' shit. :lol:

Yeah, it's late but I've been burning the candle at both ends. My buddy's wife spread her legs for someone and his mom died 10 days later so I've been counselling and supporting him every day. That's why I haven't spent much time online these past few weeks. I enjoy being of service 'though so it's no skin off my nose; I'm honoured to be able to make a difference.

Hope you're well brother. ;)
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Monkey Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:41 pm How is it? It's life in the DPRV, brother. Looks like the DPRK - all grey 'n' pasty 'n' shit. :lol:

Yeah, it's late but I've been burning the candle at both ends. My buddy's wife spread her legs for someone and his mom died 10 days later so I've been counselling and supporting him every day. That's why I haven't spent much time online these past few weeks. I enjoy being of service 'though so it's no skin off my nose; I'm actually honoured to be able to make a difference.

Hope you're well brother. ;)
Pass on our support to your friend about his mother & cheating woman.

Yep, I've travelled his exact path & it's a real shit experience BUT only time will make him feel a 'little' better.

I hope his mother went quick for the least pain possible.

Funny BUT the real thing you realise as you get older. Women are different than us and if we're being 100% honest you're better off without the aggression in your later years. Easier said than done if your $ intertwined but if you're not get by yourself as soon as possible as you're better off.

Again, pass on our prayers & thoughts.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

Thank you for the kind wishes and thoughts, brother.

Unfortunately his mom took 6 years to die. His dad (88) was travelling to a care home every day to feed her veggies he prepared himself. Last year he wasn't allowed in for a week during lockdown and she almost died. He brought her back over the next few months and then the lockdown last month saw his being barred again. A week later he gets a 'phone call saying her organs had shut down, she was in hospital and he could come to say his goodbyes.

You can imagine how he felt. She died on his birthday. Thank you Chairman Dan.

My buddy's wife is batshit crazy in every sense of the expression. We're talking 5-second-inconsistent 24 / 7 / 365. Coercive controller and world-champion money spender, so you can imagine. She took off with the kids in the new caravan he bought her 10 weeks ago and has managed to spend 22 grand already (and spread her legs). He just works his ass off; that's all he has time to do. Two adorable kids complimicate the situation. He just needs lots of encouragement and reminding of who he used to be before she stripped him of his identity and sense of self worth these past 12 years.

Normally I wouldn't divulge this info, but it's obvious to me that your empathy is genuine and I feel therefore that it deserves no less. Thank you again for caring, bud.
CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

Monkey Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:41 pm My buddy's wife spread her legs for someone
Well, geez, it was her gynecologist!!! I bet he didn't tell you that! :D
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

:lol: