Everyone talks about the weather..

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Re: Everyone talks about the weather..

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Monkey Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:01 pm Thank you for the kind wishes and thoughts, brother.

Unfortunately his mom took 6 years to die. His dad (88) was travelling to a care home every day to feed her veggies he prepared himself. Last year he wasn't allowed in for a week during lockdown and she almost died. He brought her back over the next few months and then the lockdown last month saw his being barred again. A week later he gets a 'phone call saying her organs had shut down, she was in hospital and he could come to say his goodbyes.

You can imagine how he felt. She died on his birthday. Thank you Chairman Dan.

My buddy's wife is batshit crazy in every sense of the expression. We're talking 5-second-inconsistent 24 / 7 / 365. Coercive controller and world-champion money spender, so you can imagine. She took off with the kids in the new caravan he bought her 10 weeks ago and has managed to spend 22 grand already (and spread her legs). He just works his ass off; that's all he has time to do. Two adorable kids complimicate the situation. He just needs lots of encouragement and reminding of who he used to be before she stripped him of his identity and sense of self worth these past 12 years.

Normally I wouldn't divulge this info, but it's obvious to me that your empathy is genuine and I feel therefore that it deserves no less. Thank you again for caring, bud.
This is what I mean about different. A 'normal' human couldn't do to another as she has done.............. no matter her excuse.

I feel for his father & what a dedicated caring guy he is. They don't make them like him anymore.................. sadly.

My ex-wife tried to bankrupt me through the courts and it's an experience I'll never have again and I encourage any guy to stay out of court no matter what as it's SERIOUSLY angled against males. Anyone in doubt good luck to you.

Life can be beautiful and in the blink of an eye you're fucked from every angle. Again, if you can be by yourself you're better off. Hookers and cheap sluts are the ONLY way to go as you age. Sounds ridiculous but you'll be happier in the long run.

Kids? For the angst she'll probably cause it's better to leave them with her as it will scar the kids if you continue to fight over them.
Think of them and not yourself as the bitch will always win in custody issues. Sad but again, true.