Music Biz & Sex Trafficking

Politics go here - rats, crybabies & commies will get curb stomped
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Music Biz & Sex Trafficking

Post by RockyStar »

Britney’s former manager, Larry Rudolph, also launched the Pussycat Dolls. Kaya Jones said the singers were abused & trafficked in a prostitution ring. Kaya said they were forced to sleep with “whoever they say” & the girls made little money while their handlers enriched themselves off their labor.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4 ... ng-abused/

The Sun (https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4 ... ng-abused/)
Former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a ‘prostitution ring’ and the singers were ‘abused’ by music executives
The former member of the band which made Nicole Scherzinger famous took to Twitter last week to share the shocking claims.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Re: Music Biz & Sex Trafficking

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:00 pm Britney’s former manager, Larry Rudolph, also launched the Pussycat Dolls. Kaya Jones said the singers were abused & trafficked in a prostitution ring. Kaya said they were forced to sleep with “whoever they say” & the girls made little money while their handlers enriched themselves off their labor.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4 ... ng-abused/

The Sun (https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4 ... ng-abused/)
Former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a ‘prostitution ring’ and the singers were ‘abused’ by music executives
The former member of the band which made Nicole Scherzinger famous took to Twitter last week to share the shocking claims.
Like we ALL keep seeing, you can't trust any cunt any more.

From my chair it appears the worst kind of sex fiend is a Democrat. Yes, seems bizarre but that's been my observation.

Not to sound too much like a woman hating prick but, women screw men over for money so can we really feel sorry for these women? If the guys didn't get in first they would have?

Sounds fucking harsh I agree but, is it THE truth?
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

It is the truth but they were fucked over (as have been many others) by the "record deal" and having that debt held over their head if they didn't comply. Nothing like getting turned out by a record exec. You don't want to do what we say, you won't be promoted and possibly will be dropped, tours cancelled, etc. Oh, by the way, those nice houses and cars, they are gone as we will have them ceased and will be coming after ou for breach of contract and the remaining debt balance with damages. In comparison, being whored out to the latest filthy big wig is simply a horse of a different color. Either way, they are fucked. Sad but true.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:24 pm It is the truth but they were fucked over (as have been many others) by the "record deal" and having that debt held over their head if they didn't comply. Nothing like getting turned out by a record exec. You don't want to do what we say, you won't be promoted and possibly will be dropped, tours cancelled, etc. Oh, by the way, those nice houses and cars, they are gone as we will have them ceased and will be coming after ou for breach of contract and the remaining debt balance with damages. In comparison, being whored out to the latest filthy big wig is simply a horse of a different color. Either way, they are fucked. Sad but true.
What you've written is 100% correct however, that's been the deal since the early 80s................................. at least.

I once had a golden opportunity to play with a world name when I was in my early 20s, I turned it down and kept my day job. Best decision I EVER made.

I feel sorry for people in pro bands. It's a farce and a rip off in every sense. Money and morally I'm saying.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:29 pm
RockyStar wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:24 pm It is the truth but they were fucked over (as have been many others) by the "record deal" and having that debt held over their head if they didn't comply. Nothing like getting turned out by a record exec. You don't want to do what we say, you won't be promoted and possibly will be dropped, tours cancelled, etc. Oh, by the way, those nice houses and cars, they are gone as we will have them ceased and will be coming after ou for breach of contract and the remaining debt balance with damages. In comparison, being whored out to the latest filthy big wig is simply a horse of a different color. Either way, they are fucked. Sad but true.
What you've written is 100% correct however, that's been the deal since the early 80s................................. at least.

I once had a golden opportunity to play with a world name when I was in my early 20s, I turned it down and kept my day job. Best decision I EVER made.

I feel sorry for people in pro bands. It's a farce and a rip off in every sense. Money and morally I'm saying.
That is truth. Modern day bands are really selling t-shirts from town to town. They are slaves.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

RockyStar wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:31 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:29 pm

That is truth. Modern day bands are really selling t-shirts from town to town. They are slaves.
Again, you're 100% on the money.

You gotta give it to Kotzen they way 'he' manages himself. He knows exactly how it works and he is doing great in the face of it all.
Same as Vai and a few others.
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

Yes! There are a handful of them doing it right. Kotzen is definitely one of them.