This Is Fucking Sick

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

This Is Fucking Sick

Post by WGAFISHOME »

They have to be joking IN THE EXTREME with this bullshit. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I WON'T be pulling my cock over THIS SICK COVER! :x :x :x

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Transgender Model on Cover For First Time

27-year-old Leyna Bloom, a biological male from Chicago, was featured on the cover of SI as part of “three history-making covers.”

“The wait is finally over. Megan Thee Stallion, Naomi Osaka, and Leyna Bloom are your SI Swimsuit 2021 cover models. The three legends were photographed separately in locations across the U.S. from Florida to California. The result is three separate history-making covers showcasing three groundbreaking women.” Sports Illustrated wrote.

“If there’s one thing that our cover models have in common, it’s that they don’t have one thing in common. They look different, have different upbringings, have different passions and inspirations. But each is a reminder that beauty comes in many forms,” says Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editor-in-chief MJ Day.

Leyna Bloom, the transgender model featured, (below) is using this platform to speak out about acceptance.

"satan is trying to turn this Great Nation into Sodom & Gomorrah...and he has plenty of evil minions working for him named Dem's..."

"Bulletin: You Cannot Change Your Gender! Impossible. This is mental illness on display."

"The trannie and homo worship is being done by communists. They want to destroy what a family is and what God intends for people to be"

"A sports-based company that is working furiously to appeal to a group of people that generally don't give a crap about sports. Yeah, that makes perfect sense for our current times."
Watson503
Middle Manager

Re: This Is Fucking Sick

Post by Watson503 »

This is beyond sick. SI pandering to the far left who really don't buy their swimsuit issues so it is yet another example of how these corporations do not care they will lose money on this if it furthers the agenda. I'm sure the soy-faced creeps will buy copies, probably be a hard choice which cover to go with but of course the tranny will be the one to get as it is most woke. God, I hate this Clown World reality we are living in....Jesus.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell

"Polyphia SUCKS!!!" - Ronald Reagan
PLX
Executive

Post by PLX »

CoolGuitarGear
Team Leader

Post by CoolGuitarGear »

There goes a boy's whack-off bathroom material.
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Watson503 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:23 pm Image

This is beyond sick. SI pandering to the far left who really don't buy their swimsuit issues so it is yet another example of how these corporations do not care they will lose money on this if it furthers the agenda. I'm sure the soy-faced creeps will buy copies, probably be a hard choice which cover to go with but of course the tranny will be the one to get as it is most woke. God, I hate this Clown World reality we are living in....Jesus.
Your gif is FUCKING hilarious.

I wish I had come up with it!

Well done you legend!!!!
RockyStar
Grand Poobah

Post by RockyStar »

This shit needs to be done away with. You would be surprised how many trannies there are in pedowood and behind all the stuff going on in the world. Singers, Athletes, Actors, Big Tech "spouses", politicians, etc.