MrDowntown

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
mrdowntown
FNG

MrDowntown

Post by mrdowntown »

...I'm #23, at least i think i am!

welcome me bitches! :lol:

MDT
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Re: MrDowntown

Post by Monkey Man »

Indeed you are #23, Brother F. Welcome man! 8-)

Your reward for responding to the invitation so-quickly is therefore the gorgeous IU with the groovy... 23! :lol:

American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Post by harddriver »

Welcome Bitch................................. Good to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

Welcome aboard and good to have you here.

I hope your nuts are made of stainless steel as sometimes you're gonna need them to be with us fucking bitches when the party goes hard.

Jokes aside, welcome and have a great time being YOURSELF.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:20 pmJokes aside, welcome and have a great time being YOURSELF.
When it comes down to it, this is what it's all about. 8-)
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers
mrdowntown
FNG

Post by mrdowntown »

WGAFISHOME wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:20 pm Welcome aboard and good to have you here.

I hope your nuts are made of stainless steel as sometimes you're gonna need them to be with us fucking bitches when the party goes hard.

:lol:

you know...i'm kind-of a weird fucker. i enjoyed the back/forth on RT-OT with the political stuff...even when it got super nasty. i never participated in the fray, but damn all the guys/gals (both sides of the isle) that did...i found it to be good reading. and there was a ton a great information for everyone to digest. you'd need to side step the occasion shit-burger to get to it..but meh, it was worth it. damn shame social justice intervened. it gave EVERYONE a place to vent...in my small mind, that's healthy. but as the Aussies say, C'est la vie mate :lol:

ROCK ON!
WGAFISHOME
Recruit

Post by WGAFISHOME »

mrdowntown wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:09 pm
WGAFISHOME wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:20 pm Welcome aboard and good to have you here.

:lol:

you know...i'm kind-of a weird fucker. i enjoyed the back/forth on RT-OT with the political stuff...even when it got super nasty. i never participated in the fray, but damn all the guys/gals (both sides of the isle) that did...i found it to be good reading. and there was a ton a great information for everyone to digest. you'd need to side step the occasion shit-burger to get to it..but meh, it was worth it. damn shame social justice intervened. it gave EVERYONE a place to vent...in my small mind, that's healthy. but as the Aussies say, C'est la vie mate :lol:

ROCK ON!
Whereabouts in Aus are you?

Yes, RT OT was a laugh but as we all saw there's no open fun speech when it's run by leftist fascists who want it ALL their way.... ALWAYS.

The hard cold facts are Democrat/Leftists are fascist that won't allow anything that doesn't suit them whereas, a Republican/Conservative is happy to see/hear both sides as that is what Democracy is truly about. Honesty, transparency, fairness and logic should always win, no matter what.

Democrats today are a cult and that's not trying to be funny or controversial.

You will have witnessed on RT OT CNuntz, PaulyC, Site Clown, DonnieB etc etc are all aggressive, self blinkered, cult following Democrats that will NEVER 'consider' another view or thought. They're actually mentally ill and don't believe because there are so many of them this can't be the case.

As you've seen here, so far, no matter what's said nobody is angry OR aggressive. The minute any of the above make it here watch what happens. They're a cancer no matter where they go. TGP is no different either and that's why all the pros and great players left LONG ago. If any are there they're all anonymous because they'll be attacked by crazed Democrat leftists if their opinion doesn't suit them.
mrdowntown
FNG

Post by mrdowntown »

Lol. Sorry for the misdirection man. I’m not from Australia. I was Poking at the primate. ;) Monkeys good people!

I’m red blooded USA baby.
Monkey Man
Office Gopher

Post by Monkey Man »

mrdowntown wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:39 pmI was Poking at the primate. ;) Monkey's good people!
Aw shucks. :oops:
mrdowntown wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:39 pmI’m red blooded USA baby.
As many seemed to think over at RT, so am I! :lol:

U.S.A. baby. 8-)