Is there a way to get the posted links to open a new tab?

Yakk about life, death, taxes and how juicy that last steak was that you grilled
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Is there a way to get the posted links to open a new tab?

Post by harddriver »

I noticed that when I click links here it boots me out of RTFOS to open the new window.

Is there are way to set it up so RTFOS stay open and the clicked link opens a new window for the new link? I'm not super techy so I apologize if I am missing something obvious.

On the old site that shall remain nameless the clicked links open new windows while you are left logged on.
PLX
Executive

Re: Is there a way to get the posted links to open a new tab?

Post by PLX »

harddriver wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:52 pm I noticed that when I click links here it boots me out of RTFOS to open the new window.

Is there are way to set it up so RTFOS stay open and the clicked link opens a new window for the new link? I'm not super techy so I apologize if I am missing something obvious.

On the old site that shall remain nameless the clicked links open new windows while you are left logged on.
Instead of left-clicking on the links, right-click and select "open in new window" or "open link in new tab".
harddriver
Grand Poobah

Re: Is there a way to get the posted links to open a new tab?

Post by harddriver »

Yep... that will work I guess I am just enabling my laziness......................................... :lol: :oops: